Back pain (also known "dorsalgia") is pain felt in the back that may originate from the muscles, nerves, bones, joints or other structures in the spine.
The pain may have a sudden onset or it can be a chronic pain, it can be felt constantly or intermittently, stay in one place or refer or radiate to other areas. It may be a dull ache, or a sharp or piercing or burning sensation. The pain may be felt in the neck (and might radiate into the arm and hand), in the upper back, or in the low back, (and might radiate into the leg or foot), and may include symptoms other than pain, such as weakness, numbness or tingling.
Back pain is one of humanity's most frequent complaints. In the U.S., acute low back pain (also called lumbago) is the fifth most common reason for all physician visits. About nine out of ten adults experience back pain at some point in their life, and five out of ten working adults have back pain every year.

Friday, March 28, 2008

Tackle Projects with Tenacity

When I met a roadblock while working on a project, I think my best strategy is to another project for a while. Later, I am able to come back and "hit" the original project with a new bit of information and a new attitude. I compare this to a football player applies to his opponent of a sort, and then another, until he is able to him.

I aspire to all projects, which to me, even those who I myself, with so much determination, enthusiasm and commitment as a football player hungering for a win.

Then there are times when the ball and I am the one always fought. I stumble and fumble face, which, as I seem to be a wall, I can not. But all is not lost. With perseverance and determination, for which I simply to go away and to pick up the project again and press on.

There's no graere satisfaction than to run on the goal line of life decisions! I often do a little jig when I succeed!

Reflect back for a moment in the projects you are currently working in your life. Are you still out in your processes? Take the time to press with your team and focus on the goal. Even if you are only in the next ten meters, at least you move forward. Yes, beating your projects with gusto can sometimes cause pain. That's okay. After all, it's only when you hear the crunch of shoulder pads, frames and meet each other, that you know, you play football.

Choose to cope with the pain with enthusiasm, and that the fighting difficult project Perseverance. If I can do it, I know you can, too!

� 2005 Professional Development Systems All rights Reserved

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Robert_Prentice

0 comments: